Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week 55--(Posted Late)

(December 23, 2013)

Hey sorry today was nuts.  We had a zone party and we thought we'd have time to email, but it didn't really work out.  We had a pretty good week then Sunday was a little rough.  Only 1 of the 7 we were expecting came to church.  Leticia is struggling a bit again.  We need to push some baptismal dates back. etc.  But it's all good.  We'll talk more on Wednesday.
 
Skype.  I'm thinking it will be sometime around 3 or 4 here.  I'll shoot you a text or a call a few hours before to confirm.  We have 40 min.  I'm only aloud to talk to you 3. (to clarify, we can't do the carry-around-the-laptop thing)
 
I know you want to know how i'm doing and what I need, but I'd rather talk about that in email.  I'll check Walmart for the strips and tell you whether or not you need to talk with Dr. Anderson.
 
See you on Wednesday.
Elder Christensen
 
PS if I sounded mad, it's just because this was so rushed.  Love you!
PPS I got your package today!  Woooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment