Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 71

So family and friends, transfers take place tomorrow, and I'm staying here in Pomona. I'm in a trio...for the 5th time! My new companion is Elder Williams. He was my district leader a year ago. All three of us have been out more than a year and a half, so we'll keep each other moving!!

Yesterday, President came to Pomona and taught the 3rd hour of church. The Lopez family also got confirmed and President confirmed Omar (dad). It was pretty cool writing "Seventy" next to his name on the baptismal form. We are teaching one of their cousins and she really wants to be baptized. We are going to figure out how to play this one out since she is going back to Mexico soon-ish.

For a super awesome spiritual uplift, you HAVE to watch this video if you haven't seen it already. It's on www.easter.mormon.org. If you have seen it, watch it 5 more times. And then, post it to your Facebook or email it to a friend. It's so cool!  I feel like I can take on anything after watching that video. 

Elder Christensen

P.S. Thanks to my family for the package of food and Easter goodness. I've been loving everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment